If you would like to enhance your smile, consider aspects of your oral health care that you are following, including procedures and treatments that you may need as well as preventive tactics that you are following. It’s a good idea to analyze your diet, your lifestyle choices, your daily habits, and your cleaning routines to determine what aspects of your life can be improved to ensure your smile can thrive. See below for examples:
– Avoid hard products that can easily chip and crack your teeth.
– Use safe teeth whitening products. Over-the-counter products can sometimes damage your tooth enamel and lead to bleached gums. Speak with your dentist about safe and effective teeth whitening treatment systems.
– Use products that have been approved by a dentist and are guaranteed to be safe and effective for your smile.
– Avoid risks that can easily damage your smile, including the use of mouth jewelry and other similar products. Doing so can lead to nerve damage, choking, chipped or cracked teeth, and infections.
-Always wear the appropriate safety equipment when participating in any high-risk activities or contact sports. This includes mouthguards, helmets, and face masks.
– Speak with your dentist about scheduling an appointment for routine checkups and professional cleanings.
To talk about your smile’s options with our team at Nickel Street Dental PC DBA Broomfield Dental, you can make an appointment at our dentist office in Broomfield, Colorado. Our number is 303-953-2520.